St. Louis qualifying 10:00 pm NO RESPECT!! (1 Viewer)

yeah but we get finals from 7-10 on Sunday so I can easily live with that qualifying being on at 10

That gives it to me at 7....perfect for us left coasters!!!

Jacks or better to open, any TV the same day is better than no TV for weeks. Like I'm doing anything at ten on a Saturday night. heck even at 7 local I'll still know before the broadcast who made it and who didn't... just watch TV to see how close my mind pictured the passes while listening to the audiocast to what happened at the track and DRC results...

I know, get a life Karl:D

d'kid

Rick @ 2am I up waiting for The Boss to get home from werk... maybe a broadcast that time of morning would give me something to do... lmao

d'kid

lol...if it makes ya feel better nascar nationwide race is on 2 networks friday (speed/espn2) thats a first as far as i can remember. heck i have been likin the 7pm sunday broadcast

American LeMans Series, Monster Jam, even F1,,, but no NASCAR, IRL or PINKS ever for me... I'll read a Novel first.

d'kid

I just hope there Is a qulifing show.I'm leaving for the track Fri. morning, and the fri. and sat forcasts don't look good.

lol...if it makes ya feel better nascar nationwide race is on 2 networks friday (speed/espn2) thats a first as far as i can remember. heck i have been likin the 7pm sunday broadcast

opppps nascar nationwide will be shown on speed until nba game is over on the deuce...see dont feel bad nhra isnt the only racin being bumped :)

mens volleyball, well at least its not the 13 yr old girls double dutch semi finals form 2002, or even worse, poker :D

Until the ratings are better than .6 to .8 for qualifying, there never will be any respect. The ONLY reason they are even on in the first place is because NHRA scratches out a fat check to ESPN every year.

Not real hard to figure out, it has been discussed here ad nauseum, and yet the same thread pops up week after week ....

Until the ratings are better than .6 to .8 for qualifying, there never will be any respect. The ONLY reason they are even on in the first place is because NHRA scratches out a fat check to ESPN every year.

The Saturday show has gotten so bad that I don't even record it any longer.
Selected cars, very little if any Friday night qualifying when the big numbers are being put up. Just a pi$$pore production program.

Hey i know how about pay per view,all day long,id pay.
I would too, especially if it were a crappy weekend weatherwise where I live.

The problem with that is, the diehards would pay, but the amount of subscribers probably wouldn't pay the broadcast bill. A lot of racers wouldn't pay for it because, well, because they are at the track. Racing.

And I don't envision NHRA would think that is such a swell idea.

As my schedule allows, I try to rotate 3-4 races a year, primarily here in the midlands. *Top, Den, Chi, Stl, Ennis as well as the Winters.

If I can schedule a biz trip to an area around the time of a race I go in early or stay over the weekend and try to attend.

If I could get PPV, I might never go back to Ennis, and maybe not stick around for a couple of days in say, Sacramento to go to a race at Sonoma if I can catch it on TV all weekend. I might only go to 1 event a year.

Event attendance from outside a 250mph radius of the race would surely drop, probably drastically.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back