SS/AH at the Dutch (1 Viewer)

So I heard Wescott wasn't there because he scattered his best motor. No "WarFish" this time. These freaks would probably drop another .10 if newer chassis science was applied. But I guess the giant wheelies are the reason for their popularity.

So I heard Wescott wasn't there because he scattered his best motor. No "WarFish" this time. These freaks would probably drop another .10 if newer chassis science was applied. But I guess the giant wheelies are the reason for their popularity.

The wheelies are not as high as they used to be thanks to more power. I want to know when NHRA will let them change the steering and front end parts. 160 MPH on stock A body stuff has got to be a scary feeling.:eek:

4047391072_5605ed93bd.jpg

4047391076_173cfdb56c.jpg

I might be all wet, but I would think he's giving away a tick or two by flying this high on the starting line, let alone when it comes down and potentially unloads a little.

Sean D

Does anyone have info on what the conditions were?

They were slightly better than last year. Depending on who's weather station you went by..around 600ft (my old BG calculator said -128..hard to believe)on Sunday which was the best day.
My air density gauge (a simple indicator) read 106 :eek:.early in the day

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back