SPOILER ALERT!!! Dont read if you don't want to know!!! (1 Viewer)

Buddy

Nitro Member
So, round one in TF has passed.. all four are still in, the only qualifying upset was Lucas/Vandergriff....

Baca-Fuller round 2? I wonder who will win?

CJ Curtsinger

I hope Tony Ped doenst win. He's pretty much got a big lead with one race left now, I just wish one the of the other 3 would have won it. Damnit Hight!

My boy, Hot Rod, continues to kick butt in Top Fuel; my picks took a hit in the other classes but I guess you can't have it all.

Fuller doubles up and leads with a 52 pt lead, Tony Ped pretty much has it over not sure how big his lead is but its over, Anderson leaves with a 34 pt lead, and Hines leads by a slimmer margin. So basically FC is over, TF also and so is PS really unless Anderson really screws something up. So much for the excitement this was suppose to create. Atleast Fuller wins TF since he should have anyways.

not everything is fair. look how many years championships were locked up before the last race of the year. i'm not saying i like the countdown. but don't blame global warming on the countdown.

not everything is fair. look how many years championships were locked up before the last race of the year. i'm not saying i like the countdown. but don't blame global warming on the countdown.

I didn't think it was "unfair" for someone to lock it up ahead of time because everyone who lost to them had the same rules to play under that the champs did.

It might kill interest for the fans but, maybe if NHRA paid closer to a "living purse" at national events, the rest of the teams would still have something to fight for.

I actually thought it was interesting when they'd say the number two or three person "has to at least finish this far at this race to still be in contention."

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back