Sopranos: What's gonna happen? (1 Viewer)

Ted

Nitro Member
I say that only Tony survives the shootout; The Feds get both Tony and Phil, Tony rolls and goes into witness protection. Tony and family drive off into the sunset.

I love the show, but I'm glad it's over. Waiting two years between seasons is ridiculous.

tnight is it,I cant wait,I say tony gets whacked,there stillmight be something going on with the towel heads too

as usual with the sopranos its never what your thinking. i think tony survives, goes into the witness protection program, silvio lives and HBO does a spinoff series (because everyones is canceling it) as silvio takes over the bing and paulie is still in his crew .

It`s going to be intersting that`s for sure. Hope that Silvio survives his injuries and I think Paulie is going to get whacked. As for Tony, who knows, hope he and the family can get away. Maybe he`ll whack Dr. Melfi for putting a stop to their sessions. I`m going to be really upset if Phil survives...that`s one POS I want to see get what`s coming to him!

Never seen the show, but if it's anything like the Dixon over McClenathan first round beatings... SOB!! :eek: :D
Which I can do without BTW- But great for Larry to go on and win...

I'm sure it's very interesting... I'm hooked on enough shows as is... :p I'll watch the last episode and then kick myself for never watching it... Or I'll be completely LOST!!

Hey, I'm wopper than wop, I know all about the family and business... :D

Wow what a disappointing end,the only good part was when Phil got whacked and then run over lol.

that ending was vintage sopranos! not what you expected and a major cliff hanger. i think they will be back.

Good ending...nothing happens to the family unit. You kept thinking Meadow was gonna get whacked (for her inability to parallel park LOL)...Tonys on edge at everybody that walks thru the diner door. You`re made to think the guy at the counter is the hitman and all he does is get up and walk by them on the way to the john. Only thing that pissed me off was we didn`t get hear all of 'Don`t Stop Believing'. Perfect way to end it, and it isn`t coming back.

Good ending...nothing happens to the family unit. You kept thinking Meadow was gonna get whacked (for her inability to parallel park LOL)...Tonys on edge at everybody that walks thru the diner door. You`re made to think the guy at the counter is the hitman and all he does is get up and walk by them on the way to the john. Only thing that pissed me off was we didn`t get hear all of 'Don`t Stop Believing'. Perfect way to end it, and it isn`t coming back.

OR

Meadow made it into the restaurant just in time to see her dad get whacked by the guy that was sitting in the back booth as the other guy exits the bathroom and pops Mom and AJ.

:eek:

they left it wide open for a movie. I hope they do one and then we will see Tony get wacked!!! BTW, who in the hell wears "Members Only" jackets!!! Oh god!!! My eyes, my eyes!!!

I do. Got it at Costco about 7 years ago. It's more of a cold weather ski type of jacket rather than the 1980's lounge lizard kind of members only apparal.

I am sure yours is nice, but the one the guy at the counter was wearing was a "lounge lizard" type! eeeeewwwwwwwwww!!! I am starting to itch just thinking about it!!!

I am sure yours is nice,

you're damn right it's nice. In fact here's a recent pic of me in it as I was about to go out on the town and pick up on some chicks...
aaaaaaaayvice.jpg

;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back