So, what happened to........... (1 Viewer)

Jack

Nitro Member
The Dupont/Mayweather/Hart top fuel team?.lots of talk last year on a full season for Maurice and a probable second car for his son. Haven't heard a word about this from anyone so far this year.

The Dupont/Mayweather/Hart top fuel team?.lots of talk last year on a full season for Maurice and a probable second car for his son. Haven't heard a word about this from anyone so far this year.
I asked the same question at the Pomona event.

How about…whatever happened to Tripp Tatum?! That team was pretty impressive in Pheonix last year, then won Gainesville and practically no races after that. Figured I’ve parked it due to lack of funds, but did his crew chief find a new home?

How about…whatever happened to Tripp Tatum?! That team was pretty impressive in Pheonix last year, then won Gainesville and practically no races after that. Figured I’ve parked it due to lack of funds, but did his crew chief find a new home?
I don't think funding is the issue. Tripp's been pretty successful and has deep pockets, so he was/is capable of paying for most of it himself, much like Salinas and Chad Green

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back