SMITH AND SMITH RENEW WITH PJ1 for 2011 (1 Viewer)

KING, NC (March 2, 2011) – The husband and wife NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing duo has renewed their associate sponsor deal with PJ1 products for 2011. The two Smith’s, Matt and Angie, who race in the Pro Stock Motorcycle class absolutely, loved their PJ1 products from last year, so they once again formed an alliance.

PJ1 has been innovating and improving their products for over 35 years. Many bikers and motorsports lovers use their products. The durability and chemical resistance that they provide is second to none. Check them out at ..:: PJ1 ::...

“PJ1 has some of the coolest products,” says Matt Smith, 2007 NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle Champion. “I would have to say my favorite is the VHT, cause of the smell. Seriously though, all their products are great!”

“PJ Harvey really knows what he is doing,” says Angie Smith. “I just love using their products. Whether we are at the track thrashing after a round, or at the race shop during the week, they really get the job done for us.”

You can catch the two Smith’s, along with the rest of the NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series in action next weekend – March 11-13, at the 42nd annual Tire Kingdom NHRA GatorNationals in Gainesville, Florida.

Matt Smith will use his PJ1 products to race his way to the top this season aboard his Al-Anabi Buell. While his wife, Angie will try and power her way by the rest of the field aboard her Team Safety Sentry Motorsports/Coffman Tank Trucks/Yonke Motorsports Buell in 2011.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back