Shirley mentioned on new Patti Scialfa song (1 Viewer)

I was NITRO BREATH

Nitro Member
I'm surprised nobody picked up on this yet. On the new Patti Scialfa album[also known as the wife of Bruce Sringsteen] listen to the song Run Run Run it starts out ---Shirley Muldoney well thats my name spinin down the road with a fist full of flames--- goes on to use racing as a metaphor for her life -- then ends -- I wont be finished no I wont be done till I drive up to the gates of kingdom come,run run run yeah run run run
I'll try to provide a link to the song sometime soon

I'm surprised nobody picked up on this yet. On the new Patti Scialfa album[also known as the wife of Bruce Sringsteen] listen to the song Run Run Run it starts out ---Shirley Muldoney well thats my name spinin down the road with a fist full of flames--- goes on to use racing as a metaphor for her life -- then ends -- I wont be finished no I wont be done till I drive up to the gates of kingdom come,run run run yeah run run run
I'll try to provide a link to the song sometime soon

here's an article on the album mentions Shirley as an inspiration for the song
SouthCoastToday.com: Women inspire Patti Scialfa's new CD

I guess her old man doesn't want her riding his coat tales anymore!:rolleyes:

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band have a new album being released in early October and will be going on tour. As in the past, Patti Scialfa will be on the tour as well as part of the band.

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band have a new album being released in early October and will be going on tour. As in the past, Patti Scialfa will be on the tour as well as part of the band.

That's great for all the Springsteen fans fortunatley I ain't one of them! ;)

I never have been a big fan of Springsteen but I did see him around 1977/1978 in concert in Cleveland and he rocked, He puts on an excellant show.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back