Seven Second Love Affair (1965) (1 Viewer)

Hutch

Nitro Member
Have you ever heard of this movie "Seven Second Love Affair" (1965) or seen it, if so is it any good?

Les Blank's first documentary photography: Drag Racers racing in Long Beach, CA, in everything from hopped up "Mercs" to Supercharged "Rail Dragsters" that could accelerate to over 220 miles/hour in a mile. The film follows the life of Rick "The Iceman" Stewart as he attempts to grab the world's record. Original score by Canned Heat Blues Band. (Written and directed by Robert Abel.) 52 minutes.

I watched most of it last week... My father has a DVD of it... What I saw was pretty cool... I was born in 62 and grew up at the track from day 14... So it is worth the look back at Rick as he was back in the day, compared to today... :eek: I wanted to save the end for another day, when I get my own copy... I've seen much worse movies that I'll never get my time or money back from... :D

I was wondering if this was new, or has been around for years... :)

I'd like to see it.

I missed Rick at both national events so far this year. Usually he gives me two kisses, one on each cheek, no matter how coated we both are with burnout juice, and says "How ya doin' darlin'?"

He always makes me smile on the starting line. Even if he sticks his tongue out at me...lol.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back