Setting the cars on KILL ??? (1 Viewer)

DragFan2

Nitro Member
I guess the track was pretty good but trickier than some expected. Seems like quite a few in the Fuel Ranks had their "kill" tuneups installed, and it worked for most, Tony Schumacher especially and Doug Kallita too and the JFR trio looks like a juggernaut this weekend with the Prock Rocket leading the way. Ace needs to back it down and get Ron in the show 1st Rd on Saturday and then he can try and tweak it from there, or they can sign off on the championship this season. Grrr..it was looking so good for so long. Congrats to Joe Hartley and Mike Strasburg laying down good numbers on Friday to get into a really quick show (for now). Grubby needs to get his car down the track too, since Vegas seems to be a Stri-Vectin SD hot spot. Hope everyone finds their dial-ins today. :confused:

It took a few seconds for my brain to process the 4.445 ET I saw on the scoreboard, I was shocked ... they've got the field covered by 8/100ths!!!

That's why I like the 2nd sessions on Fridays for the top level cars; because you really can afford to push it. If you blow it, hopefully you can recover on Saturday. But I'd be curious to research how many qualifying efforts were actually 'Bettered" than whan they ran on Friday evenings. I guess it goes the other way for the lower tier cars - they probably dread that 2nd session because probably 9 times out of 10 they have to dig themselves out of a hole on Saturday up against the Friday night numbers.
Go YELLOW!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back