Seattle Qualifying Schedule (1 Viewer)

Terry

Nitro Member
This may be a dumb question, but is the schedule for Friday Qualifying at Seattle on nhra.com posted with local (pacific) times or are they eastern? I can't find any notes on the page like there usually are that say "all times eastern" or some such. Can anyone help out this ignorant Nebraskan? Alan R. if you happen to be on line this morning, can ya help out this flatland Super Gas racer?

Thanks Rhonda! So those of us in the central time zone need to be tuning in the audiocast at 1 pm today for PS qualifying, right?

Thanks, Kel! Sometimes us Nebraskans need a little guidance with tricky stuff like time zones! And simple math, and checkbook balancing, and calendars especially!!!:D

Christopher,
I saw the clock with the local time, but it seemed like in the past, even though the clock was there, there usually was a note stating all times pacific or something like that.

Ian, that's a big 10-4 on the calendar, except most calendars in Nebraska have pictures of farm equipment on them!

Thanks Rhonda! So those of us in the central time zone need to be tuning in the audiocast at 1 pm today for PS qualifying, right?

Terry
PS goes at 3 West coast time which is 6 East Coast... so that 5 central, 4 mountain.... and I believe 10AM in Hawaii.... Phillipines would be 6 AM tomorrow morning there

Questions?

d'kid

Christopher,
I saw the clock with the local time, but it seemed like in the past, even though the clock was there, there usually was a note stating all times pacific or something like that.

Ian, that's a big 10-4 on the calendar, except most calendars in Nebraska have pictures of farm equipment on them!

Hey, whatever waters your garden Terry........:p

How bout Kansas?:D

I'll ask Dorthy. And Alice... always good to go ask Alice, the things she knows, like when Logic, and Proportion have..... opps sorry, was having an Airplane moment there, pass the the chips and...

a white rabbit just told me that nebraski and kansis be in the same time frame, it's the dimensions we're not sure of....

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back