Season Two Finale (1 Viewer)

SuperCamaro

Nitro Member
Guide said "last night was the season finale", were there fourteen episodes?, like the first season. I know the show last night took us to the end of the race at Gaineville and the next day was the "accident", is this why it ended early, or were there fourteen episodes and I just missed them?.......Perry Jr.

Went to site and counted eleven episodes, was the guide wrong and there are still three to go or is that it?..............Perry Jr.

Race Against Time:
John faces off against Ron Capps and Robert Hight in the final two races of the season. As he reaches for his 14th championship, John questions what it means to be a true sportsman. A new season of the real-life series starring drag racing legend John Force and his three beautiful drag-racing daughters, Ashley, Brittany, and Courtney.

The Honeymooners:
John and Laurie's 25th wedding anniversary makes them think about their problematic marriage. John is determined to show Laurie how much he still cares. While they head off on what he hopes will be a romantic getaway, the girls plan a surprise party for their folks. A new season of the real-life series starring drag racing legend John Force and his three beautiful drag-racing daughters, Ashley, Brittany, and Courtney.

Leap of Faith:
When Ashley Force announces she's going pro, the pressure is on. While John tries to prepare her for everything she's about to face, especially the negatives, Ashley tries to keep her focus on the positives. But with her pro-debut around the corner, Ashley's commitment to her newfound career is challenged when she faces every driver's nightmare during a pre-season run.

1 For the Money, 4 In The Show:
Ashley makes her pro debut at Pomona, the first race of the 2007 NHRA season, and John sets a lofty goal for his team: get all four of their cars qualified for the 16-car elimination round. Two members of John's team qualify for the show early, but Ashley and John's struggles have them on the outside looking in. With John's 19 ½ year qualifying streak on the line and Ashley's pro debut about to go up in flames, both must make dramatic runs to make the show.

The Next Generation:
The pressure is on as Ashley prepares to go pro in the funny car. Meanwhile, John decides to think about his own future, and surprises the family with a visit to a funeral home. A new season of the real-life series starring drag racing legend John Force and his three beautiful drag-racing daughters, Ashley, Brittany, and Courtney.

Major Impact:
Brittany gets a major scare when she crashes her dragster into the wall during testing. John worries that fear will prevent her from ever wanting to race again.

Force of Impact:
Scared that Brittany is getting out of control and losing focus, John tries his best to reign in his most stubborn daughter. But Brittany scares herself badly when she crashes her dragster into the wall during a testing session. John worries that fear from the crash will prevent her from ever wanting to race again, so he attempts to push a reluctant Brittany back into the seat without damaging their fragile relationship even further.

Race Against Time:
John faces off against Ron Capps and Robert Hight in the final two races of the season. As he reaches for his 14th championship, John questions what it means to be a true sportsman. A new season of the real-life series starring drag racing legend John Force and his three beautiful drag-racing daughters, Ashley, Brittany, and Courtney.

Force of Nature:
John senses the family is spending too much time apart and decides to take Laurie and the girls on a camping trip. Well aware of the failures of past family vacations, Brittany bristles at the mere suggestion of camping. To top it off, the "camping" turns out to be much further from nature than expected, and Brittany's frustrations with her father only grow. It's up to John to figure out a way to connect with Brittany and make sure that this camping trip won't be remembered for all the wrong reasons.

Fighting the Fight
John's well-known temper has alarmed his family, friends, and fans over the years. With much coaxing from everyone, John agrees to see a therapist for some anger management. But despite the therapist's best efforts, John feels his anger comes from another place and schemes to get his entire family to therapy so they can finally see what John feels is the real trigger to his temper.

The Real Deal
John sets lofty goals for his daughter, Ashley: win rounds, win a race, and one day win a championship. But when Ashley's second pro race ends with disappointing results, she breaks down on national TV. After years of dealing with heartbreak and media, John must try to teach Ashley how to deal with success and failure as the public watches your every move.

I don't know if I made this up in my mind or what, but I thought there were actually going to be more episodes this season than there were last. Did I dream that up? :p

11 episodes is not many. that kinda stinks :( wonder if there will be a season 3? remeber the day when a season was 30 plus episodes.

I purchased the season one DVD and it has fourteen episodes, I assumed season two would equal that, am I wrong?, just would like to know for sure.................Perry Jr.

SEASON FINALE TONIGHT OF DRIVING FORCE TV SHOW ON A&E TV @ 10pm

The Real Deal

Tuesday, May 15 10:00pm ET
Wednesday, May 16 2:00am ET
Saturday, May 19 1:30pm ET

John sets lofty goals for his daughter, Ashley: win rounds, win a race, and one day win a championship. But when Ashley's second pro race ends with disappointing results, she breaks down on national TV. After years of dealing with heartbreak and media, John must try to teach Ashley how to deal with success and failure as the public watches your every move.

Fighting the Fight

Tuesday, May 15 10:30pm ET
Wednesday, May 16 2:30am ET
Saturday, May 19 1:00pm ET

John's well-known temper has alarmed his family, friends, and fans over the years. With much coaxing from everyone, John agrees to see a therapist for some anger management. But despite the therapist's best efforts, John feels his anger comes from another place and schemes to get his entire family to therapy so they can finally see what John feels is the real trigger to his temper.

Thanks for the reseach and posting, Perry. I had missed the show Tuesday. I am glad you let us know about the Saturday shows. I too had thought there were going to be more. Maybe Brent can come tell us for sure either way. Thanks. Eric

A&E had their film crews in Vegas so I expect some new episodes in the fall. I doubt they would continue to spend money to film if they don't plan on continuing the series.

I admit I don't follow this season like I did last year's. I think the show's Jumped the Shark IMO.

I admit I don't follow this season like I did last year's. I think the show's Jumped the Shark IMO.

Yeah, I'm having a hard time keeping up with it this season. Part of it is that it's on at a crummy time for me (and I can't remember to record it). There also seems to be a shortage of new episodes - seems whenever we do manage to tune in, it's a re-run.

What exactly does Jumped the Shark mean? Never heard that phrase...

I actually love season 2. I like it better than the first season. I hope they don't give up on the show. It's just been hard for people this year losing Eric -- the show has been the last thing on their minds. But I look forward to it every week.

What exactly does Jumped the Shark mean? Never heard that phrase...

"Jumped the shark" is a phrase commonly used when a show is considering to be losing it's spark and/or going downhill. The term derives from an episode of Happy Days, where Fonzie jumped over a shark on water skis.

Noticed that too. John orders a chicken and biscuit bowl at a drive up KFC and comments on how great it is to get food like that through a drive up, and not 2 minutes later, they break for commercials and guess what? First commercial up is for KFCs "NEW" chicken and biscuit bowl. I tried to write it off to coincidence, but it really seemed pretty bush league to me.

Noticed that too. John orders a chicken and biscuit bowl at a drive up KFC and comments on how great it is to get food like that through a drive up, and not 2 minutes later, they break for commercials and guess what? First commercial up is for KFCs "NEW" chicken and biscuit bowl. I tried to write it off to coincidence, but it really seemed pretty bush league to me.

Welcome to the world of TiVo and other DVRs. They will find other means to advertise and product placement has skyrocketed on TV and in movies!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back