Sean & Doug Show (1 Viewer)

Sean and Doug are both great drivers and great guys. both of them have fathers that drove race cars for many years an I am very proud to know both of them and their families. BTW Sean's late mother Nancy Bellemeur was the business manager for OCIR.
Larry Sutton---lions starter
🤠

Sean and Doug are both great drivers and great guys. both of them have fathers that drove race cars for many years an I am very proud to know both of them and their families. BTW Sean's late mother Nancy Bellemeur was the business manager for OCIR.
Larry Sutton---lions starter
🤠

Hey Larry. Will I see you at Pomona this week?

Hey Larry. Will I see you at Pomona this week?
Sorry Randy I would love to see you race but I got my racing fix at the CHRR with DT. I am back in cedar city utah an loving life. Some how I hope to see you next year.
Sutton

Thanks everyone. Yea it has been a tight battle with Sean each time we have met up. This one was definitely an intense race. Really wanted the national championship to come head to head winner take all like this. Congrats to Sean and the team and look forward to Pomona.

Thanks Doug Gordon

I really think our teams fed off each other all year. From the first qualifier in Gainesville all the way down to the final round of Pomona. Back and forth... it just kept getting better. Then to cap it all off with a couple monster burnouts Saturday morning to celebrate a great rivalry. I can't wait to do it again next year.

I really think our teams fed off each other all year. From the first qualifier in Gainesville all the way down to the final round of Pomona. Back and forth... it just kept getting better. Then to cap it all off with a couple monster burnouts Saturday morning to celebrate a great rivalry. I can't wait to do it again next year.

Hey Sean. We were in the grandstands about 1/2 track when you did one of the "monster burn outs." The crowd really loved it. I got to talk to Steve Boggs last weekend for the first time in a little while and he's having a lot of fun. I'm glad you guys are putting a great big smile on his face. Both you guys and the Gordon's are a very impressive bunch. Can't wait to see you guys go at it next year!

as a central coast resident, I was cheering for the Gordon group, but was equally glad for both putting 40's on the board. I kinda expect it now lol which is nice to look forward to.
and Randy, sorry to see you go out Friday: I was sitting at the top end bleachers for that.

as a central coast resident, I was cheering for the Gordon group, but was equally glad for both putting 40's on the board. I kinda expect it now lol which is nice to look forward to.
and Randy, sorry to see you go out Friday: I was sitting at the top end bleachers for that.
Hi Paul. I'm getting pretty beat up in this class but we are having fun! I keep losing by a couple thousandths of a second or less sometimes. At least we aren't embarrassing ourselves. Hopefully next year will be just as fun. Come on by and say hi.

This IS what a "monster burnout" looks like.
Sean and Doug, thanks to both of you for giving the fans such a great show.

Attachments

• DSC07418 (1).JPG
    DSC07418 (1).JPG
    884.9 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC07419 (1).JPG
    DSC07419 (1).JPG
    894.6 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC07420 (1).JPG
    DSC07420 (1).JPG
    883.2 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC07421 (1).JPG
    DSC07421 (1).JPG