Scott Kalitta (1 Viewer)

SAS

Nitro Member
Just picked up the Sept. issue of Drag Racing Action , there is a large article about Scott, written before his death. Lots of photos. It ends by saying both Connie and Scott are still involved in the sport they love, life is good. Sadly
his life is over.

Jeez Dennis..

What's to be gained from this?

Nothing to be gained or lost. Its a very nice article , I was just suprised that the mag. had such a long lead time, and that it was not pulled. Reminded me of the John Lennon interview in Playboy Mag that was on the stands when he was shot.

I think it was in good taste to run with it, anyway.

Goes to show you Scott was well thought of before his accident and people noticed as evidenced by the article, instead of waiting to say nice things afterward.

RG

Nothing to be gained or lost. Its a very nice article , I was just suprised that the mag. had such a long lead time, and that it was not pulled. Reminded me of the John Lennon interview in Playboy Mag that was on the stands when he was shot.

Dennis, that magazines seems to always take a month or more to put out any store. They are almost always well written stories, so most of the time they are well worth the wait.

I'd like to take a look at it. Seems sad that most of the time you only hear about the goodness and greatness of people after they are gone.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back