Two seat funny car (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
Congratulations to Del Worsham and his co-driver, Scott Kalitta! Very emotional day for the Kalitta organization and family, as well as mine. A flood of memories. A shout out to the Arend family is also appropriate. My only disappointment was knowing that Connie was not there for it. Still, I know he is smiling and filled with love and thanks. #Kalittastrong Eddie....it's 5 o clock somewhere!

No matter who you pull for, there are 2 guys I think everybody is good with winning the championship if your favorite car/team could not win. Del Worsham, and Tim Wilkerson.

Seems like not too long ago, Del and Chuck were out there as independents, just living the dream of racing nitro funny cars. I remember for a couple years they carried their spare body tied down on TOP of there little pull along trailer out in the open.

I know winning the TF title was cool, but doing it in FC is pretty awesome. Congrats to Del and team.

Seems like not too long ago, Del and Chuck were out there as independents, just living the dream of racing nitro funny cars. I remember for a couple years they carried their spare body tied down on TOP of their little pull along trailer out in the open.

I know winning the TF title was cool, but doing it in FC is pretty awesome. Congrats to Del and team.

I'm absolutely delighted to see him win FC champ.

The spare was a fiberglass body, and the name on the side of the car was "Screamer." Diamond P showed Del getting around in the pits on his BMX bike. No motor scooter or ATV yet.

Big congrats to Del and the Kalitta Race team.

I missed why Connie wasn't there though, can someone tell me why?

Would have loved to see the smile on his face.

Like to see Doug win a championship too.

Connie took his grandsons deer hunting.

To me, a Funny Car Championship suits Del more than a Top Fuel Championship. It was so great to see him get that win in the semis.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back