Schumacher vs. Ashley in TF Pomona/PHX final. (1 Viewer)

Not for Me to worry or think about what any driver or owner does or is outside of racing. That said - Think about the Brain trust behind the Skag Dragster. Mike Green & Tommy DeLago! Consider the performance record they have separately and double it up. A little research will show how good their drivers were with them tuning. Schumacher won a bunch of Races and Championships with Mike Green and DeLago's record is plenty impressive also. Those guys probably have a Data Bank that most tuners would give their Eye Teeth for. Don't you have to believe that this second generation Driver has the best coaches (and youthful Motor Skills) that there is. Add that to the total drive to succeed and you have Ashley.

Not for Me to worry or think about what any driver or owner does or is outside of racing. That said - Think about the Brain trust behind the Skag Dragster. Mike Green & Tommy DeLago! Consider the performance record they have separately and double it up. A little research will show how good their drivers were with them tuning. Schumacher won a bunch of Races and Championships with Mike Green and DeLago's record is plenty impressive also. Those guys probably have a Data Bank that most tuners would give their Eye Teeth for. Don't you have to believe that this second generation Driver has the best coaches (and youthful Motor Skills) that there is. Add that to the total drive to succeed and you have Ashley.
No doubt.

He surely did. Put a whuppin on ole Tony, and I was not happy about it ;). Look, I will criticize Justin’s entitlement and his family because they are actual criminals. But I will never criticize Justin’s driving skills. 0.020 light? That’s just crazy. And that’s not uncommon for him, he does it all the time! Unquestionably the best leaver in top fuel ever.
Not an attack on you, but something to think about. By your rational, I should judge your kids/family members on every crappy thing that you've ever done in life? Because we are all guilty of something or another!

I get it, Mike Ashley hurt a lot of people, but Justin was just a kid then. And apparently, someone did a decent job of raising him.

He surely did. Put a whuppin on ole Tony, and I was not happy about it ;). Look, I will criticize Justin’s entitlement and his family because they are actual criminals. But I will never criticize Justin’s driving skills. 0.020 light? That’s just crazy. And that’s not uncommon for him, he does it all the time! Unquestionably the best leaver in top fuel ever.
What crime did Justin commit? do tell....

Think so. He had everyone fooled with that towel. heh I think Dale Armstrong started the towels, had on on Bernsteins funny car.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back