Schumacher vs. Ashley in TF Pomona/PHX final. (1 Viewer)

Am wondering why the hostility towards Ashley. Is it just because of his Dad? I have no inside info, but he seems like an OK guy and his interviews always seem polite and professional.
I'll admit I was one of those that didn't care for Juston just because of what his father did. Upon watching videos and interviews of him, I have to give him a pass.
Yon can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family. What Mike did has nothing to do with Juston and I hope Juston has a great racing career, except for this race against Tony this time. LOL
Look how Scott managed the Gators this past week.

Yon can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family. What Mike did has nothing to do with Juston and I hope Juston has a great racing career, except for this race against Tony this time. LOL
Not how we used to say it.... "You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose. "

I like Ashley just fine but I'll pull for Schumacher. It won't be easy; Justin is typically cat-quick at the tree and he has a car that's capable of mid 3.60s when the stars are aligned.

It’s a race where I wish both could win. But, since that’s not possible, I’ll be glad for whomever wins.
I’d like to see Tony win, just because. He was so dominant for so long, then kind of faded away. Now that he’s back with a good car, and because he just lost his father, it’s easy to root for him.
Justin’s persona has always impressed me. He’s very professional in front of the camera and doesn’t get down in the mud if things don’t go his way.
As far as his father, how many here want to be judged by what your father, or some other family member, had done in the past? I know I don’t.
Justin seems to be his own man, and should be judged that way.
I just hope for both lanes being tight, and let the win light shine where it may.

So in peoples minds he's guilty until proven innocent? Pretty sad.
never said justin was guilty of anything,just some doubts. He maybe legit,if he is good for him! maybe he can teach his dad something...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back