Schumacher podcast on Atlanta and enclosed cockpits (1 Viewer)

Outstanding.

The more I hear Tony speak, the I More Respect Him.

Waiting for Wednesday with Whit, now.

Once again, Thank You John

d'kid

thanks! tony is always great to talk to.

whit's podcast will be posted in the afternoon. he has an appointment and I have an interview to record with Matt Smith's brother-in-law, Scott Speed about his Indy 500 ride during Whit's normal time.

I'll let you know when it's up.

Also, we are working with the problem our podcasts are having with the newest version of IE 9. Until we get that cleared up, just click on the "compatibility view" button to the right of the url address window and it'll work fine.

JK

thanks! tony is always great to talk to.

whit's podcast will be posted in the afternoon. he has an appointment and I have an interview to record with Matt Smith's brother-in-law, Scott Speed about his Indy 500 ride during Whit's normal time.

I'll let you know when it's up.

Also, we are working with the problem our podcasts are having with the newest version of IE 9. Until we get that cleared up, just click on the "compatibility view" button to the right of the url address window and it'll work fine.

JK

I, for one, am very excited for Scott Speed getting a ride at Indy (and Vegas at the end of the year). Scott will be the only American driver to complete the Indy Trifecta, the F1 USGP, NASCAR Brickyard 400 and Indy 500. Wish him luck from me Mr. Kernan.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back