RWR Announces New Crew Chief (6 Viewers)

That was a great video Clay did with Rob. Everyone was really excited when they ran that 3.76 in Q2. Nice to see all (?) of the same crew members still there all though that might change next year with Rob on board. He said it himself that he's a somewhat of a drill sergeant!
 
rob/clay are 1 for 9 so far in this rebuild phase. will have tony stewart in E1 today.
anyone hear exactly what was their manifold problem? want to see this team turn the corner.
edit: wow, E2 matchup is one that was destined to happen.
 
Last edited:
Yes they through away two runs due to the manifold problem.
Hopefully soon they can get some back to back runs to learn from.
 
  • Like
Reactions: z28
They need to stop “pre announcing” every time Schumacher pokes his head around the corner that he will be driving for TSR next year. This constant yammering is highly disrespectful to Rick Ware, and I don’t really care about where Tony lands. I know RWR is having a bad year, but this ain’t cool. How about focusing on the rest of the season?
 
Last edited:
They need to stop “pre announcing” every time Schumacher pokes his head around the corner that he will be driving for TSR next year. This constant yammering is disrespectful to Rick Ware, and I don’t really care where he lands. I know RWR is having a bad year, but this ain’t cool. How about focusing on the rest of the season?
Broadcast team often puts their mouths in gear before engaging their brains. Haven't watched a race on .TV yet that I didn't get disgusted at least once by something that was said.
 
Broadcast team often puts their mouths in gear before engaging their brains. Haven't watched a race on .TV yet that I didn't get disgusted at least once by something that was said.
It’s almost like they scripted to say this. I wish they’d start thinking about what they’re saying.
 
Last edited:
Josh, this is very interesting. What was your capacity in Antron’s camp? Asking out of admiration and for all of us that have not been around as long as y’all. 👍🏻
I currently work for him. They were in need of a hospitality guy/truck driver and I was suddenly available. 🫤. Committed to the end of the season, we will see where it goes from there. Still actively looking for something a little more my speed.

I have known Antron since 2003 when I was a crew guy for Cruz. We shared a small shop with him and his Team 23 PSM team.
 
Last edited:
Rob's video last night, covered a lot of things that just blew me away. These things aren't your 1973 TF car I've decided. Lol
There's so much stuff he's going to change in the off-season to switch over to his set-up. Even fuel and air lines.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top