RT's? (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
Is it me or did all the drivers seem to be cutting really good lights yesterday?

Cruz was almost alien. .045, 048, .040, .57 in the finals to Hights .61
Cory Mac was .044 first round, Fuller .055, Wilk and Beckman .066's, Melanie had .042. Neff had a .024! Beckman had a .014 2nd round!!! Sarge was a .041 in the TF final. And ofcourse Pro Stock was always competitive 20's and 30's. It just seemed every pair was cutting decent lights.

Ofcourse there were some exceptions: John and Ashley Force, Robert Hight except in the finals, Hillary and ofcourse WJ's .120 or whatever first round in PS. Though he did back it up in the 2nd round with a .024 or something if I remember correctly.

I just thought everyone seemed on there game for the most part.

Is it me or did all the drivers seem to be cutting really good lights yesterday?

Cruz was almost alien. .045, 048, .040, .57 in the finals to Hights .61
Cory Mac was .044 first round, Fuller .055, Wilk and Beckman .066's, Melanie had .042. Neff had a .024! Beckman had a .014 2nd round!!! Sarge was a .041 in the TF final. And ofcourse Pro Stock was always competitive 20's and 30's. It just seemed every pair was cutting decent lights.

Ofcourse there were some exceptions: John and Ashley Force, Robert Hight except in the finals, Hillary and ofcourse WJ's .120 or whatever first round in PS. Though he did back it up in the 2nd round with a .024 or something if I remember correctly.

I just thought everyone seemed on there game for the most part.
It seemed that the rollout changed on sunday.. Sportsman cars were going RED when they sould have been good????

This was posted on another thread but:

Who'll be late.....Hillary Will! .14x and a .4xx She was just early for the next round.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what she's concentrating on at the starting line but its not the tree. I've only seen her have a reaction less than .1xx 2 or 3 times. She's like my first ex-wife....LATE!

I was curious if Hillary's .4xx was the result of something that distracted her, or mechanical, or just plain and simple a brain fart....

I was curious if Hillary's .4xx was the result of something that distracted her, or mechanical, or just plain and simple a brain fart....

There is no mention of the RT in her press release. It says Lucas's 4.56 was "just enough" to hold off Will's 4.59. Just enough, hell she would have had to run like a 4.20 to catch him:D.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back