rt66 sportsman (1 Viewer)

scubasteve

Nitro Member
just wanted to give a shout out to a few racers who had pretty good or great weekend at rt66. gotta give first one to dave and tims dad , did a helluva job making 2 finals in sg and sc one win and one r/u , was hoping mike would take your dad out , but nice job. ron erks and sal biondo winning the allstars, its was also a good weekend ( even though it wasnt a win) for another nitroplate racer jim ( magic) makowski. brina splingare, scotty stillings, rock hass, steve hoyt,k damron and of course mike fuqua. hey tim you going to stanton for the div race in 2 weeks?? if so i'll see you there . we owe u one !!

Hey Steve, thanks for the congrats and it was nice to finally meet you this weekend. Dad did a good job this weekend, and one more win light coulda made things real good, but I guess we can't complain. I was worried about that one against Mike, and believe me I know it isn't always gonna turn out that way against a racer like him. Anyways, we're actually gonna be heading to Englishtown that weekend instead of Stanton. What will be your next race after that?

this week going to reunion in columbus then d3 stanton, then norwalk then bristol. when mike beat sherman the round b4 with that 90with a 6 when sherm ran dead on , i thought it was his weekend again, but your dad and erks were outstanding . good luck in etown!! hope dad and davey can pull a double again. c ya at norwalk .

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back