Robert Hight...just a good dood (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Jrod

Administrator
on my way to vegas today just on the other side of state line we came across a flat bed trailer with the black AAA body with Hight's name on it being towed by a Ford truck...looked into the cab and Robert was in there by himself just trucking down the highway.

it was just cool to see him doing it...

very cool, Robert has always seemed to me to be a bit of a throw back kind of driver, and this confirms that!

Nice to see ya Jerrod... :)

That' a cool story. I could absolutely picture him doing that, you know that guy is just stoked to be living his dream. There are guys out there like Robert, Dixon, Capps, etc. who you could picture being big stars in the old days, when drivers did it all, because at the end of the day, they are real gearheads.

lol all you can drink...getting ready to head to the track now. when you coming out?

on my way to vegas today just on the other side of state line we came across a flat bed trailer with the black AAA body with Hight's name on it being towed by a Ford truck...looked into the cab and Robert was in there by himself just trucking down the highway.

it was just cool to see him doing it...

How can you not like Robert Hight? This guy, to me, epitomizes what Drag Racing is all about...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back