RIP Terry Chandler (1 Viewer)

This is very sad to hear. RIP Terry and thank you for all you've done and condolences to her family and friends.
I wonder how her passing will affect the two teams she so unselfishly funded.
Very sad day!

Oh no! I am shocked. I knew she was ill, but did not know how bad it was. Very sad. She was the recipient of the Blaine Johnson Award. Thank you Terry for everything you did, you will definitely be missed. There is an empty space on the starting line behind your cars. :(

RIP Terry ... She was a conduit for others in their time of need. She was an awesome, giving person. Not enough like her in this world, she will be greatly missed. Condolences to the Gray family and the many that Terry touched with her kindness.

Every morning I sit down with a cup of coffee and read the Mater posts and this bad news left me with a post that I couldn't respond to. I thought that she was recovering well. I am at a loss of words Again.

had a relative pass from the same cancer, at a much younger age. there are no words.
what a wonderful lady she was. thoughts and prayers to her famlly.

I'm shocked but not surprised that the NHRA website hasn't posted something regarding such an awesome individuals passing who unselfishly sponsored two cars for such worthy causes!
Come on NHRA say something for such a wonderful lady!

I'm shocked but not surprised that the NHRA website hasn't posted something regarding such an awesome individuals passing who unselfishly sponsored two cars for such worthy causes!
Come on NHRA say something for such a wonderful lady!
They have not posted anything?..........wow that's pathetic!!

Thanks for posting the link Ted. Maybe Bob and Michael can take a look at the date it was posted on the NHRA website :rolleyes:
Roll your eyes if you want. I was replying to what was said here. I never stated it as fact. I don't visit the NHRA site because I don't find it phone friendly

RIP Terry Chandler, Prayers to the Grays. Chandlers and DSR, sorry for your loss.
The world lost a great woman.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back