RIP Terry Chandler (1 Viewer)

So sad, thoughts and prayers with all of her friends and family.

this is so sad to here. Terry is a wonderful person. I lost 3 siblings from May 15 to Jan 16 In Gainsville of 16 I talked to Terry about it and she held my hand for a moment. that went along way to help my greif. GODS SPEED TERRY YOU WILL BE MISSED BY MANY

She will be missed greatly. Our heart goes out to her friends and family left behind for the time being.

What a shame. :( I never got the chance to meet her but her infectious smile and attitude was obvious on TV.

Wow....really knocks the wind out you when you hear that news.
My heart goes out to her friends and family and all those she helped along the way

Thanks, Alan.

Terry will be missed by many. The racing community has suffered a tremendous loss and all of us will miss her infectious smile. We continue to fight the fight in my house and let me tell you it isn't fun. Prayers for her husband and family for sure.

RG

Man, not the news I wanted to hear today. :( I met Terry at the winter warmups a couple of years ago. Just an all around good person who's done a lot for the sport. She'll be missed.

I'll be rooting for Jack and Tommy this weekend....

Thanks to a friend at DSR, Erin and I got to spend some time with Terry. Her message was. . . "It's all about the children." Godspeed to a truly beautiful lady.

She was a special soul, not just in the racing community, but to the entire world. Her dedication to the sport and the causes she supported was unmatched. There's a new star in the heavens tonight, godspeed Terry Chandler, you'll be missed!

I'm speechless. I knew she was ill, but I had no idea it was brain cancer. Rest in peace, hero, and many prayers to the Chandler/Gray family.

Rest in peace Terry Chandler, thanks for all the giving you gave while you were with us in this world. You made your life all about others way more than about yourself.
Also prayers to the Gray family and all your friends.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back