RIP Shawn Gann (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Don't have details, but Shawn died last night. He was a heck of a rebel. And he has been missed as of late on track.
A Very colorful character, gone WAY too soon.

Alan

Crash involving a customer's dirt bike that resulted in a skull fracture. On life support for a day but he didn't make it. I have no other details.

Crash involving a customer's dirt bike that resulted in a skull fracture. On life support for a day but he didn't make it. I have no other details.
i think that was years ago and he did recover, check your facts. God speed and god bless his family

This is one of those times I wished I hadn't checked to see the latest news on Nitromater. Really liked Shawn-chatted with him many times at the races. He was colorful and such a nice guy. Missed him the last several years. RIP Shawn.

terrible news, I can't imagine things being so bad you want to well, do not even want to type it.

RIP he was a good "rider"

Sad deal, great competitor. There is a link between traumatic brain injury (tbi) and suicide/depression so the prior accident and skull fracture could be related. At any rate feel horrible for his freinds and family, as mentioned reach out to your friends or fellow racers if your overwhelmed, it can happen to the best of us. Godspeed Shawn.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back