RIP Jessi Combs (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
One of her first projects was Full Throttle TV. She went on to do Amazing things, but still followed us closely and would come visit from time to time.

I'm gonna miss her terribly......
Alan

NHRA should publish something on the site. They did have her host the old full throttle tv if I remember right. RIP Jessi. From xtreme 4x4, Mythbusters, Overhaulin', A short NHRA show, All Girls Garage, 1001 Car Things To Do Before You Die, How to Build Everything. She worked hard and always educated the viewer.

Last edited:
Always enjoyed her TV work. Increadibly dangerous type of racing that she excelled in, not much forgiveness when things go wrong at those sppeds. Godspeed young lady.

Was shocked to see this. Truly saddened by her demise. She was the real deal, not just another pretty face.

Automotive TV will not be the same without her. :(

Dammit.....

Last edited:
This really stinks. Her fabrication skills were second to none. Plus, she was a heck of a driver.
RIP young lady.

"Fastest Woman on four wheels" ? In the beginning it ran 3 wheels, then configured to 5 wheels. Never 4 though. I'm sorry it was you Jess.

Godspeed Jessi Combs

Last edited:
Really sad news.
When TV stars and jets mix, the outcome hasn't been good....Richard Hammond found this out, and when Jessi got involved with the land speed record, I thought "why risk running a jet when The Speed Demon and other piston powered cars have gone fast enough (over 460mph) to make her the "fastest woman" without strapping yourself to a missile ...

Really sad, I was a huge fan of hers when started on 4X4 TV , a certified welder in Mig and Tig welding like everyone said she did everything Full Throttle , gorgeous gal ,well spoken on all shows she did, it's a tragedy to loose such a great person at at such a fairlyfairly young age. She will be greatly missed

I thought that it was really sad to hear this, but she went out doing what she loved. Jesse lived her life to the fullest, and in her short 36 years, she lived a fuller life than most ever do. God Bless her!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back