Rickie Smith's 2012 Camaro Photos (1 Viewer)

Nice!! Very cool to see a new Camaro finally come to fruition.

I'm so ready for Pro Mod at Indy!

Same here Bernie, just saw the pics myself and thought how cool that it will be debuted in Indy. I'm excited to go this year.

Hope it hauls the mail!!! Look's sleek! It's good to see Rickie back in a Jerry Bickel built car. Rickie was Jerry's first professional customer. That was back when Jerry was an Alston dealer by night and Service Manager at the Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac dealer in Troy Missouri by day. Troy Motors was the name of the dealership.

I ordered my new 1978 T/A 6.6 Hurst 4-Speed Pontiac Trans Am there and had Jerry's help tweeking it. Of all the cars I've ever owned, that car was the best thing I've ever had. It was a killer street car.

The Camaro looks good ... but I am more happy Mr. Tricky is healed up from that Bristol deal and ready to roll at Indy!!! Good luck Rickie!!!

The Camaro looks good ... but I am more happy Mr. Tricky is healed up from that Bristol deal and ready to roll at Indy!!! Good luck Rickie!!!

Ya Old Tricky has come a long way since the "Country Shindig" Maverick days.
I wounder how many cars he has driven?

I like the look of Mike's car better but that could be just the paint job and wheels changing the way it looks.

Any word on whether Mike will be driving his new Camaro in Indy or if it will be the '68 that he has been using?

So which one is NHRA Pro Stock legal? I believe Five Star built the Cobalt bodies. The Al-Anabi car is a bit disguised by the graphics, but both look really good.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back