Rickie Smith is Up for the Challenge (1 Viewer)

Rickie Smith is Up for the Challenge

Rickie Smith and his Skull Gear Pro Stock Chevy Cobalt are anxious to get to the Torco race Fuels Northern Nationals at Knoll Gas Motorsports Park at US 131, south of Grand Rapids, MI this weekend.

After testing in Michigan over the last few days, Smith and crew are looking forward to racing for their first time at the Michigan track. Running well during the week off, Smith is more than ready to get things underway.

“We haven’t run as well as we would have liked to so far this year,” said Smith. “But, we are gradually making progress each week. We learned some new things this past week at the test session, so hopefully we can run well up here. I got a few familiar Pro Stock guys helping me out this weekend and I am hoping to get some insight on some things that I might be overlooking.”

Not having much luck in Canada over the last few weeks, Smith is determined that racing in the states will change all that. With two races in a row coming up on the IHRA schedule, Smith is up for the challenge.

Qualifying will kick off at 7 p.m. on Friday, August 3rd.

Evan Knoll, founder of Knoll Gas-Torco Racing Fuels and*a major sponsor of motorsports, has dedicated himself to bringing high quality*racing fuel to every aspect of motorsports.**When Evan is not spending time*with his daughters you will find him following one of his many-sponsored race*teams.**Evan is a loyal family man and an avid drag racing fan.

The*company also offers commercial and racing oils and lubes; SKULL Shine, a complete line of car care products; SKULL Gear, a complete line of apparel,*traction compound, and racing-related accessories.
For more information on Torco Racing*Fuels, SKULL Shine Car Care Products and SKULL Gear apparel, please visit:**www.torcoracefuels.com or www.torco.com.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back