Replay (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
Watching re-play of Day One testing at Wild Horse. Can hear bunch of (maybe) formula racers in the background. Probably on the track by the drag strip or they could be on the road course that runs by I-10. You can see them from the grandstands sometimes. Does anyone know what is going on with Bondurant? Saw a banner with the name on the wall, & last Sat I could see all the school cars. I sure hope they stay in business.

Watching re-play of Day One testing at Wild Horse. Can hear bunch of (maybe) formula racers in the background. Probably on the track by the drag strip or they could be on the road course that runs by I-10. You can see them from the grandstands sometimes. Does anyone know what is going on with Bondurant? Saw a banner with the name on the wall, & last Sat I could see all the school cars. I sure hope they stay in business.
Hey Cliff - I really don't know the legal particulars of what's going on with the Bondurant school (nor is it any of my business). However, I can tell you that they are actively on-site (operating their road course and Demon Drag School on selected dates). The "formula" cars you hear on the broadcast are Fiats likely (from the Bondurant road course).

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back