Remember Baytown last year? (1 Viewer)

Rusty

Nitro Member
From this fans perspective the most miserable race I've ever been to. Congratulations to everyone who survived last years event and for anyone that might have been involved in pulling it off despite Mother Nature.

Unfortunately I missed Ennis and Bandimere last year, so I hope to have some fresh stuff for you guys in a week or so. My best wishes to Pat Foster (my true childhood hero) and Troy Critchley with their struggles. God bless you both.

Here's a little sampling of last years Baytown event.

Pit Gopher

TJJR.jpg

dixon.jpg

capps.jpg

brogdon.jpg

I agree Russell, it was horrible. It rained so much it turned into a mud pit and the sportsman guys couldnt even leave. Great pics as always.

If it wasn't for 'maters posting pics of it or posting about it, many of us would not have known.
I didn't realize how bad it was till Joe and Kelly posted pics.

Can somebody PLEASE explain how the F**k you post pics! God after 5 years I still have problems with this ****!

They have to be online somewhere.
By being online, each pic will have it's own URL.
Right click the pic and choose "properties".
Highlight the URL.
Right click the highlighted text.
Choose copy.
Come over here and type
then right click.
Choose paste.
Then type .

Joe,

It requires image tags on both ends of the picture URL like this....
B]example URL of picture[B]

(note: the "/" in the second set of img tags)

Hope this helps :)

Test
Guess I don't know how to post a full size image. There's a lot I dunno. I seem to know less each day. Click the thumbnail. It's the Father and Son diggers of the Dixon's, from Indy, last year.

I remember: The rain delay, The mud under the west side stands. Worst of all, that sick feeling of how we'd just lost Eric. Team Force was not there and we all knew why.

Brandon B putting a holeshot on Tony in round 1.
Getting Larry Dixon's autograph.
That's what I remember.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back