Reinhart talks PSM Engines (1 Viewer)

Informative but just one of the filler classes!
I have never seen packed stands for Pro Stock or Pro Stock motorcycles! The last Nitro car finishes a mass exodus always follows!

Informative but just one of the filler classes!
I have never seen packed stands for Pro Stock or Pro Stock motorcycles! The last Nitro car finishes a mass exodus always follows!
Not sure how to respond to this post. You’re certainly entitled to not like the bikes or PS cars, but sometimes it’s better to just say nothing and move on to something that does interest you.

Hey Bob, thanks for going out of your way to speak for all of us. I personally would watch PSM over the leakers any day of the week. Maybe ignore a post about a subject you don't care about?

Hey Bob, thanks for going out of your way to speak for all of us. I personally would watch PSM over the leakers any day of the week. Maybe ignore a post about a subject you don't care about?
All you have to do is watch the stands clear when the nitro cars end their session! It’s not rocket science and I wasn’t speaking for everybody just the 90% that clear the stands ever single nitro session!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back