Ready for today's racing? (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
I am. I think its going to be a weird day for some reason. I dont know why but I think we are going to have a first time winner or someone who doesnt win all that often. Almost time to fire the first pair!

If the track prep is the same as yesterday, then it will be a wild, unpredictable day with everyone having an equal chance. I wonder if some of the IHRA runners may have some info on underpreped tracks that may help them go a few rounds today.

HELL NO!! :D I'm beat from last night and need to get back to work on my PROJECT between rounds... :rolleyes:
Sorry, everyone should get the audiocast, just DO NOT shut it off for any reason besides a smoking mother board... :D Sittin back and listening for a while...

WTF happened in qualifying yesterday... :eek: WOW!!
Come home last night and thought, WHAT THE BEEP!!

Hillary just ran a 4.573 so it would appear that it is possible to get down the track at this time; at least for the dragsters at this time of day it is.

I hear you about qualifying. I was in my concealed handgun class all day and then came home and went and played poker last night and when I saw the results I was just like, damn!

I agree, everyone needs the audiocast. Thats the only real reason I buy nhra membership now. Its worth every penny. I am going to listen to first round and then I have to quit b/c I am running a poker tourney today. Good luck to all the racers, hope its a safe day and GO Ashley Force!

Everyone does get it on Sunday (audiocast).... I get that fire starter rag as well :eek: just to read while I wait somewhere for someone... :D Oh and for the hat pin as well... :rolleyes:

morning Ray... I outta here in an hour... gonna have to watch on tape tonight... is there an echo on the 'cast? just had ta take it all d way down and back

Goodmorning Karl... :)

What the heck happened to qualifying on the tube?? I read Ashley boomed and lifted the car off the ground, shooter went to take a dump before final qualifier and the show was over... :confused: They really gotta get a better time slot... :rolleyes: Or cut into some of that pre-race crap... NASCAR- woopie... :rolleyes:

Time slot was over before rd 4 of flopper was run... the King Demon final was Live between TF and Flopper....

Boys were busy rebuilding my 'puter... and needed this one to check stuff on the net from like three on...

and right now... I'm about to pull the plug on this can't understand a thing bob is saying.....

Okay, Princess is out, I'm pulling the plug, just watch it on the tape later tonight, no team JFR left in...

Talk ta ya'll later in the week

Got home a few minutes ago.... Jas had a great sweet 16 party... but someone should tell her best friend how a Lady sits in a mini skirt...

gonna watch tape tomorrow after werk... caught fuel stuff flipping back and forth between the race and the Rocky Marathon on Spike... thank heaven Jas is an Ashley fan... timed it pretty good, didn't miss a single pass in either fuel class....

Night all, type at cha tomorrow evening....

ps... upgrade on my puter is going great... boys are replacing everything but the hard drive... and it's gonna be the slave to the new one I'm getting... along up an upgrade to XP... died as a win98 box with 256 ram and pen2 processor... by the time they're done.... daddy's getting a new Hot Rod 'puter fer Father's day...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back