Reading Weather (1 Viewer)

The rain has arrived and the radar does not look promising. This is when I would head to the bar located on the spectator side of track and start consuming some adult beverages to pass the time. The weather forecast does not look good for tomorrow either.

National Weather Service for Reading, PA

Tonight: Periods of rain. Low around 59. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Monday: Periods of rain. High near 66. Northeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

Monday Night: Periods of rain, mainly before 8pm. Low around 58. Northeast wind between 6 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Tuesday: A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. East wind between 6 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Tuesday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. East wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Wednesday: A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Hopefully there's a chance of getting this in....:confused:

Just got back from the Grove,lol. Always always always rains there,every year. It wouldnt be maple Grove if it didnt Rain. I hope it rains all week so they can run next saturday,Cuz I have to work tomorrow.

Wonder what the backup plan is if Monday is a total washout ? Monday's forecast currently calls for 100 % chance of precipitation all day on both weather.com, and NWS.

I'll be checking radar at 6 am. Planning on leaving here by 6:30, but if it looks bad, guess I'll won't be returning.

NHRA - National Hard Rain Association

Last edited:
Wonder what the backup plan is if Monday is a total washout ? Monday's forecast currently calls for 100 % chance of precipitation all day on both weather.com, and NWS.

I'll be checking radear at 6 am. Planning on leaving here by 6:30, but if it looks bad, guess I'll won't be returning.

NHRA - National Hard Rain Association

I was told there gonna stay until the event is completed. I gotta goto work tomorrow if it does not get in Ill try to go back on Tuesday if weather report looks somewhat promising.

They will be there til The Last car runs down the strip. Sucks to be working this weekend, They held alot of workers over to finish but it looks like they will be there a few days, But you never know, Look at Seattle, This year. 100 % all day Sunday, Never got a drop after 9am and we finished all the pros on Sunday and the sportsmen on Monday

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back