Reading Update (1 Viewer)

Wendy, thanks for the updates! You're my new favorite info source. Please pass our appreciation along to those on site as well. We appreciate this quick information.

Connolly over KJ 6.64 to 6.85

Congrats to Matt Guidera getting his first win with a 6.97, it appears Angelle took out the 1000' cones

Quote copied from the NHRA.com:
Top Fuel veteran Doug Herbert defeated "Hot Rod" Fuller in Wednesday's rain-delayed final of the 23rd annual Toyo Tires NHRA Nationals to earn the final spot in the NHRA's Countdown to the Championship. Funny Car racer Tony Pedregon, Pro Stock ace Dave Connolly, and Pro Stock Motorcycle rider Matt Guidera also scored big wins in the last regular season race of the season, while Cinderella hopefuls Del Worsham, V. Gaines, and Chris Rivas all came up shot in their bids to make the Countdown field.

My god, that's terrible! I mean losing's bad enough........:eek::D

Quote copied from the NHRA.com:
Top Fuel veteran Doug Herbert defeated "Hot Rod" Fuller in Wednesday's rain-delayed final of the 23rd annual Toyo Tires NHRA Nationals to earn the final spot in the NHRA's Countdown to the Championship. Funny Car racer Tony Pedregon, Pro Stock ace Dave Connolly, and Pro Stock Motorcycle rider Matt Guidera also scored big wins in the last regular season race of the season, while Cinderella hopefuls Del Worsham, V. Gaines, and Chris Rivas all came up shot in their bids to make the Countdown field.

My god, that's terrible! I mean losing's bad enough........:eek::D

Wow... I was not "down" with the whole "countdown" thing already but I think shooting those who just miss is WRONG!!!

...and in the BIDS????? Simply in-humane!!:D:eek:

100_3209.jpg

Wow. Didn't have to fight much of a crowd, eh? At least you probably had a great time in the pits, eh?

Cheryl, you should have stayed there... the teams that got stuck there are testing!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back