Reading Update (1 Viewer)

Well, check results for all sportsman, and alcohol classes at DRC. NHRA.com is slower than Christmas.

Though I'm a blown TAD fan, John Finke's 5.20 with an 8 on the end, is a pretty stout pass!!

PS- KJ vs. Connolly in the final
PSB- Angelle vs. Matt G. in the final, Angelle ran a 6.89.

Now depending on who you like, in my case Frank well I like Jay also. But FRANK NEEDS TO WIN THIS RACE!!! And I like the Tasca's too, life is tough.

Mike

thats a helluva run by Angelle, especially after not running for a few days.

bad things is she's below the index, does this mean more wieght going into the playoffs?

Oh I wish they'd hurry up and run TAFC!!!

Looks like I'll be seeing some Div one racing in Cecil this weekend if it doesn't... umm, let's not go there....

thats a helluva run by Angelle, especially after not running for a few days.

bad things is she's below the index, does this mean more wieght going into the playoffs?

Since I have not looked at the new PSB rules, can you explain this one for me "Below the index" PJ??

The 'Zilla wins!

This is probably going to do down as one of Dougzilla's most satisfying wins, bar none. :)

Congrats to Doug. He did earn that with a great run, as mentioned already. I was torn for those on the bubble. I wanted Del to win, but Head to still be in. And same for Doug and Grubby.

Is it raining there or what?? I want the TAFC final to be done with, the suspense it's killing me!!!

Believe it or not NHRA.com is actually ahead of DRC right now in posting results. The Comp and Super Comp finals are up now on NHRA but not on DRC.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back