Raymond Beadle (1 Viewer)

I can't tell you too much for fear of HIPAA violations, but I know that he was discharged from the hospital after a successful procedure and is doing well and recuperating at home.

I can't tell you too much for fear of HIPAA violations, but I know that he was discharged from the hospital after a successful procedure and is doing well and recuperating at home.

Whats up with these violations? can't good news about someone's well being be published anymore?

As a healthcare provider, in my case a Cath Lab RN, you cannot divulge certain specific patient information. So......discharged, doing well, recuperating at home.

Talk about luck, which I am glad for Raymond.
After not feeling good for a few days, he was driving to see his mom and got to feeling worse. He noticed a hospital sign at the next exit so he took that. He went in and told them what was going on. They had him take the elevator to the fourth floor and when the doors opened there he was on the floor passes out. The doctors rushed him in and did their job.

Many years ago Raymond's former crew chief Dale Emery was standing in line at the check-in station at the airport when he fell over due to a heart attack. As luck would have it the guy right behind Dale was a heart surgeon, so he opened up his bag and put a Trach tube in him right there!! Saved his life.

As a healthcare provider, in my case a Cath Lab RN, you cannot divulge certain specific patient information. So......discharged, doing well, recuperating at home.

I assume you means caths for long term delivery of medicine (like up into the aorta or vena cava) and or caths used in clearing arterial blockages and not the
caths that every guy fears...

Cardiac Cath Lab........angiograms, angioplasties (stent placement), pacemaker implants, etc....etc. And thanks for having my back Paul.

Great news !!! Hope you have a speedy recovery Raymond ...

The Blue Max was an awesome racing operation ....

I am so thankful that he was in a hospital when this happened! Thank God!!! Thank God!!! The only shade of blue that I ever use is.........Blue Max Blue!!!! Damn!!! Raymond is a HUGE fixture in the "O"s life!!! Get well soon Raymond!

I have been up in Denton at the Northstar Dragway and had NO idea what happend to Densham or Raymond! I get home and start reading stuff and there it is!!!

I hope you all have been doing well, I miss this place. I have been in Hell the last 10 months. I am sure there are some that like that, but the others that don't, I will see y'all in the Fall! XXXOOO!

Suz

Talk about luck, which I am glad for Raymond.
After not feeling good for a few days, he was driving to see his mom and got to feeling worse. He noticed a hospital sign at the next exit so he took that. He went in and told them what was going on. They had him take the elevator to the fourth floor and when the doors opened there he was on the floor passes out. The doctors rushed him in and did their job.

Many years ago Raymond's former crew chief Dale Emery was standing in line at the check-in station at the airport when he fell over due to a heart attack. As luck would have it the guy right behind Dale was a heart surgeon, so he opened up his bag and put a Trach tube in him right there!! Saved his life.

Thanks a whole bunch, Kelly. I well remember the story about Dale's lucky experience at the airport, and now this with Raymond. Almost as if Lady Luck has an umbrella over both of them. Thanks again.

Good deal maybe he can make it to the BHRA on the 6th and sign a few autographs ! I'm trying like Hell's to make it myself.

I have been most vocal about getting the $ 130.00 simple Lifetime screening that spots blockages before they go grenade on you ! I did and forewarned is forewarned. Badger Dad's Mothers brothers and sisters to go . They travel around and you don't even have to disrobe or bend over and spread !
Can you say non evasive ! :D
I hope Langley, Beadle and The Little guy Hunt are around telling tales of derring do for many years.

Any one friends with Billy Meyer tell him to come to the BHRA cause he is getting long in tooth too !

.: Texas Raceway - Kennedale, Tx :.

Just type in your zip and they do the rest. These tests can be used by your Dr to do further testing to deturmine treatment. I did and they found two things wrong not related to why I went in the first place. That's why I recomend them.

https://secure.lifelinescreening.co...2015887545cs506168446&WT.srch=1&pathversion=4

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back