R&R Racing Products Joins Mike Janis Racing For 08' (1 Viewer)

R&R Racing Products Joins Mike Janis Racing For 08'

January 17, 2008 - ELMA, N.Y. – By trade Mike Janis, two-time IHRA Pro Mod Champ, is a high performance engine builder. Working out of the Janis family owned Jan-Cen Motorsports in Elma, NY, Janis, is responsible for building some of the highest horsepower engines in door slammer history. When connecting rod life became and issue a few seasons ago Janis turned to R&R Racing Products of Grant Park, IL.

"I met Mike at a trade show a few years before we worked together and I was impressed at his knowledge of metallurgy," explained Janis. "Mike and his wife, Julie, maintain a small shop and are forced to wear many hats. Designer, Engineer and Quality coordinator are all part of what Mike does daily. Coming from a small family business myself I appreciate Mike's dedication to his product and I'm proud to add R&R to our family of sponsors, lead by Eaton and Aeroquip," said Janis.

Owned and operated by Mike and Julie Riechers, R&R Racing Products manufactures the high quality precision-engineered billet race components in the United States with U.S. originating materials, including their Pro-series aluminum and steel connecting rods and dry sump oil pumps. While other manufacturers attempt to dominate the market by mass producing their rods overseas and selling them at cutthroat prices, R&R has taken a different approach. R&R Racing Products is dedicated to continuously improving its products by actively seeking out new technologies, processes, and stronger materials, thereby standing up to their promise of exceeding and outperforming the competition time and time again. Independent and thorough bench and field-testing places the utmost importance in ensuring the best quality product money can buy.

Starting in 1982, R&R first opened as a general machine shop expanding in 1985 to offer automotive services. In 1992, R&R started manufacturing specialty-racing parts including the first billet R&R aluminum connecting rods. By 1995, R&R's connecting rod business took over and the general and automotive portion of our machine shop was phased out. R&R began manufacturing oil pumps in 1999 and added our injector assemblies in 2000, followed by their billet chrome-moly steel rods in 2005. Today R&R caters only to the racing industry and manufactures their own products and many other high-end private label products for other companies in the racing industry.

For more information on R&R Racing Products visit their website at R&R Racing Products Home of the R&R Pro Billet Aluminum and Steel Connecting Rod - Oil Pumps - Fuel Injection

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back