Quick! I need NHRA Drag Racing and MLB! (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
OK....obviously NCAA and NFL football aren't quite enough. I've been reduced to falling for watching chick flicks! I watched 'The Wedding Date' tonight and am now watching 'Steel Magnolias'.....oh and last night, 'Ghost'. Waaaaaay too much estrogen on my TV!

I'm going to quick find some recordings I have of some testosterone filled movies!

Grrrrrr! This sucks!

Thats why i always keep the last 2 or 3 races of the season on the ol' dvr, just incase i need a fix or two during the long offseason !

..Comanche Moon, Sunday night (1-13-08) Tuesday night (1-15-08) and Wednesday night (1-16-08) :cool:

hey Kelly....start DVR'n the ESPN classic races everyday......they help!

I was watching one the other day where Doug Kalitta had won. It was really good to see the "Mosh Pit" again!!!

Dude! My provider doesn't offer Classic. <sigh>

OK...I feel better. I stayed up til 4 watching some old races. Why 4 am, you say? Well, the ones I have recorded are the ones where Ron wins. Kinda like Pringles....you can't stop at just one! :D

Kelly, I can lend you my six disc DVD set on the history of the New York Yankees. It`s only about 15 hours in length....it takes awhile to go thru 26 World Series Championships! ;)

Hey Kelly--Watched "LiveFree-DieHard" on PPV last night. Plenty of testosterone pumping there. Four weeks till Pomona--I might go to a couple of tests at The Strip.for an early nitro fix. Good Luck.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back