PTW Results for Pomona 2018 (2 Viewers)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
Congrats to @Ralph Sajkowski for taking the top spot in the season opener.

The next Event is loaded and ready for picks. Pay special attention to the list as there is a Specialty Race included in this next Event at Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park. You will be picking for 2 Events. So make sure you click on both Events listed this week.

Thanks to all that played.

Shannon

I didn't see my score on there...and when I go to see my picks for the race it doesn't show anything. Teething problems with the new setup? I know I had my picks in early.
I should have 9 points
Leah 1
Britt 1
Anderson 2
Height 4
J Force 1 ( or more if I changed it to Hagen....can't remember, that's why I was checking member's picks)

I didn't see my score on there...and when I go to see my picks for the race it doesn't show anything. Teething problems with the new setup? I know I had my picks in early.
I should have 9 points
Leah 1
Britt 1
Anderson 2
Height 4
J Force 1 ( or more if I changed it to Hagen....can't remember, that's why I was checking member's picks)
There looks like there is a bug still left in the game. For some reason you and some others picked 4 decimal places. 0.0000. For some reason the game didn’t like that. Lol I am hoping for a fix tomorrow.

Thanks,
Shannon

2 things can you add Jay Turner to Harleys and Billy Torrence to top fuel......going to work on billy's car got to vote for myself lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back