PS at INDY (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
WOW!!
Final Q at Indy, the teams that DIDN'T make it.
Kudos to Steve Spiese for qualifying to his first NHRA race. What a first for him.

Lee
Nitroclovers

With Stanfield DNQ'ing,the door is open for WJ. He has to make it to the final to make the Countdown,GOOD LUCK to him. When John Kernan asked him about it,WJ said he shouldn't have been in this position to begin with,honest assessment if you ask me. The KB 3rd car didn't make the field and the look on GA's face was priceless.

I think Allen Johnson's qualifying ET is something to make note of.If he can run those numbers on Monday,he can win.

With Stanfield DNQ'ing,the door is open for WJ. He has to make it to the final to make the Countdown,GOOD LUCK to him. When John Kernan asked him about it,WJ said he shouldn't have been in this position to begin with,honest assessment if you ask me. The KB 3rd car didn't make the field and the look on GA's face was priceless.

always gotta get a shot a greg no matter what ey ! anyway while i dont normally root for your guy warren, i would really like to see him get to the final and make the countdown and win, that would be the story of the year for me!

always gotta get a shot a greg no matter what ey ! anyway while i dont normally root for your guy warren, i would really like to see him get to the final and make the countdown and win, that would be the story of the year for me!

Yeah,I know what you mean,it would be the story of the year,WJ getting in and winning it. I realize the odds are long but all he needs is a shot to do it. As far as GA goes,I just call as I see em. They bring out a 3rd car under the guise of an R&D car,could be but it looks like a blocker/diver to me. Is there anything wrong with it,not really but it just seems odd they would wait till the Countdown starts to do it. After losing the Championship last year because of the Countdown,I can see why they are doing it,I just find it amusing it hasn't worked so far. It just adds to the point of they will spend whatever it takes,that's why I take delight in it blowing up on them.

Yeah,I know what you mean,it would be the story of the year,WJ getting in and winning it. I realize the odds are long but all he needs is a shot to do it. As far as GA goes,I just call as I see em. They bring out a 3rd car under the guise of an R&D car,could be but it looks like a blocker/diver to me. Is there anything wrong with it,not really but it just seems odd they would wait till the Countdown starts to do it. After losing the Championship last year because of the Countdown,I can see why they are doing it,I just find it amusing it hasn't worked so far. It just adds to the point of they will spend whatever it takes,that's why I take delight in it blowing up on them.

if memory serves greg and jason have never laid down for one another since they been racing, although to be honest i dont think the situation has ever presented itself, so i think they deserve the benefit of the doubt before accusing them of team orders. Speaking of diving, kurt and warren are on the same side of the ladder and what do u think is gonna happen should they meet in the semi's ????? if it happens i just hope kj doesnt insult everyone's intelligence about how his car malfunctioned and just fess up

if memory serves greg and jason have never laid down for one another since they been racing, although to be honest i dont think the situation has ever presented itself, so i think they deserve the benefit of the doubt before accusing them of team orders. Speaking of diving, kurt and warren are on the same side of the ladder and what do u think is gonna happen should they meet in the semi's ????? if it happens i just hope kj doesnt insult everyone's intelligence about how his car malfunctioned and just fess up

If WJ and KJ meet in the semi's,KJ needs to leave before the tree comes down,make it so obvious,Stevie Wonder could see what's going on. That's my point,KB Racing can run the 3rd car for a blocker/diver,just don't insult our intelligence with this R&D stuff. I would have respected them more if they had brought it out and just raced it and let the chips fall where they may. Another thing,WJ owns KJ's car,as a matter of fact,WJ owns it all,KJ is WJ's son,son's are supposed to respect their father right?:D

If WJ and KJ meet in the semi's,KJ needs to leave before the tree comes down,make it so obvious,Stevie Wonder could see what's going on. That's my point,KB Racing can run the 3rd car for a blocker/diver,just don't insult our intelligence with this R&D stuff. I would have respected them more if they had brought it out and just raced it and let the chips fall where they may. Another thing,WJ owns KJ's car,as a matter of fact,WJ owns it all,KJ is WJ's son,son's are supposed to respect their father right?:D

Remember when KJ held a sign outside his car that said, "At least I still have a job?" Funny stuff. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back