Pro Superstar Shootout II (3 Viewers)

yup, return trip. talked to someone in the know @ brainerd and was told it was very close to being announced.

Hopefully I can make it down again. already tied to talk the wife into going down around this time again this year and got some pushback... Haha!

Glad to hear it. Came from Texas for the first one. Will be there for sure.

the format was great last year, and it looks like the same this year. i wish they had room for top dragster.
invite 16 TS and 16 TD. i think the fans would like to see one other go fast dragster category. they might need two more sets of bleachers, one each side.

Can't wait for this race again in my backyard. Well, sorta close anyway. Went Friday-Saturday this year and wished I had gone Thursday as well. The place was electric! The best part was the temps were still low enough to enjoy being there an entire day. March is getting too hot in Gainesville now to enjoy the Gatornationals. Temps are usually mid-to-upper 80's and humidity close to the same. Not conducive for great runs, at least if there isn't any cloud cover. Since NHRA is not running the Winternationals in Pomona in Feb, they ought to move the Gators into mid-to late Feb. Still have no idea why they pushed the Winternationals in Pomona out to April, and yet still call it the Winternationals? I get it that having to tow cross country to the Gators from the West Coast and then right back to Las Vegas never made any sense, especially cost-wise, so I hope that is the reason for the schedule being the way it is now, but why not start the season earlier?

PS: Sorry to bring up NHRA schedule on a Pro Superstar Shootout thread!

i keep worrying about all the development next to bradenton facility, for both tracks/owners there. that major road just to west of track
was supposed to be the end of development, but the developers cried to the county, and despite a ton of local opposition, were granted
permission to continue east towards the track

i keep worrying about all the development next to bradenton facility, for both tracks/owners there. that major road just to west of track
was supposed to be the end of development, but the developers cried to the county, and despite a ton of local opposition, were granted
permission to continue east towards the track

They "bought" permission from the county, that's how developers operate.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back