Pro Stock Shock Rule reminder !! (1 Viewer)

Well, the one thing I know about interpretation of rules (or laws) is that the more you make, the more loopholes you create that have to be plugged, which only creates more loopholes. I think it's everyone's job to go over a rulebook with the old fine toothed comb.

lol I like to look at rule books as "Things I can't do" books , If I wanted to build a drag car and didnt know this unwritten rule and the rule book didn't say you couldnt do then personally I would do it if I wanted to and just take it off if told I couldnt use it . I wouldnt call it cheating I would call it not being given all the rules/facts . If someone is new to a class and they don't know these unwritten rules then how would they know .

Oh and holden is the australian division of general motors . Yip new zealand has a few dragstrips knowhere near as big or grand as the ones you guys have but they do the job for the racers . If you look up new zealand drag racing on youtube im sure there are videos on there . Im only a fan/spectator but oneday hope to be a racer

Right but, do you rifle drill your motor plate for a nitrous route to keep the competition or NHRA tech from seeing it? I bet our Bill Glidden would be "no comment" on this one. :D

Yeah, I enjoyed looking at the galleries of all those foreign dragstrips that have websites. There's more right hand drive tube chassis cars in the world than I was aware of.

I am wondering. The ones that notate "closed road" under the name. Does that mean they close a road to have an event or it's already closed on private property? Look at how many of those tracks are still operated on runways? I saw a couple of websites saying they were closed because of losing permission by airports. A couple of the sites appear to have been hacked.

Also interesting is seeing how the national and international splits run between NHRA, IHRA, and independent tracks. I wonder how much membership fees are for tracks.

Last edited:
Right but, do you rifle drill your motor plate for a nitrous route to keep the competition or NHRA tech from seeing it? I bet our Bill Glidden would be "no comment" on this one. :D

Yeah, I enjoyed looking at the galleries of all those foreign dragstrips that have websites. There's more right hand drive tube chassis cars in the world than I was aware of.

I am wondering. The ones that notate "closed road" under the name. Does that mean they close a road to have an event or it's already closed on private property? Look at how many of those tracks are still operated on runways? I saw a couple of websites saying they were closed because of losing permission by airports. A couple of the sites appear to have been hacked.

Also interesting is seeing how the national and international splits run between NHRA, IHRA, and independent tracks. I wonder how much membership fees are for tracks.

well yeah that rifle drilling is a bit dodgy there . Closed road means that they close of a street for a day

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back