Pro Stock Reaction times????? (1 Viewer)

Us old-timers can remember a day when you had to cut a stellar light in order to stay in the Pro Stock game on Sunday.
Giving an .030 average advantage to your opponent can still net you a win these days? My, how things have changed. Oh, and could somebody please inform Mike Dunn that Connolly and Jeggie aren't always the "best leavers in the business?"
Dave left 1/2 a tenth on the table while Jeggie never won the battle of the tree today?

I was talking to Greg after the race and asked him about the lane differences, particularly what it was that made the right lane the favorite.

He told me he had no idea as to why, but the numbers clearly displayed that the right lane produced quicker ETs and the left lane produced better reaction times. He wasn't about to argue with the numbers (another reason he's so dominant and something I've seen many racers do) so he took the lane that was yielding the quicker passes.

Or maybe it was the Screaming Pillow-Faced Venusian Blue Monkey sweat extract fuel additive he was using (which also provided the header fires) that was responsible for his victory and impressive ETs.

:rolleyes:

I made part of that up. You guys get to decide which it was.

I was talking to Greg after the race and asked him about the lane differences, particularly what it was that made the right lane the favorite.

He told me he had no idea as to why, but the numbers clearly displayed that the right lane produced quicker ETs and the left lane produced better reaction times. He wasn't about to argue with the numbers (another reason he's so dominant and something I've seen many racers do) so he took the lane that was yielding the quicker passes.

Or maybe it was the Screaming Pillow-Faced Venusian Blue Monkey sweat extract fuel additive he was using (which also provided the header fires) that was responsible for his victory and impressive ETs.

:rolleyes:

I made part of that up. You guys get to decide which it was.

Will Evan have the monkey sweat fuel additive ready for sale soon? I hear Michael Waltrip would be interested in a major purchase!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back