Pro Mods and tonights U2 concert. (1 Viewer)

Randy

Nitro Member
This afternoon we were testing the new Bruno Drive and two step on Dan Nickelson's Viper Pro Mod car in the parking lot at my shop, which is right across the 57 freeway from Anaheim Stadium. He has a BAE hemi with a PSI screw blower so it makes a ton of power and lots of noise. While we were working on the car we got to hear U2 warming up for their concert tonight playing some of my favorite songs. Just to return the favor we let them hear Dan's blown alky motor on the two step a few times.:D

Lotsa fun.

RG

Last edited:
Cool story Randy. Did Dan ever run a blown Vette roadster in Comp? Or am I confusing him with someone else?

Cool story Randy. Did Dan ever run a blown Vette roadster in Comp? Or am I confusing him with someone else?

He did. He ran a blown gas 61 Corvette. Back in the day they made an intercooler that allowed them to run more boost on gas. He ran very well until some of the big name crybabies in comp cried to NHRA and they legislated him out of business. Something about how loud Dan's car was and they couldn't hear their own cars.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back