Pro Mod - Brad Personett - Wow! (1 Viewer)

Thats a great number out of a turbo Pro Mod. That'll give the blown guys someone to chase!

Just got back home from Zmax - that run was impressive - looked unreal off the line - I'd like to see the incrementals. The Pro Mods really deserve TV time.

I wish Personett & Andy Jensen will be in the same place, Big Block Turbo Vs Small Block Turbo. Great match race.

Just got back home from Zmax - that run was impressive - looked unreal off the line - I'd like to see the incrementals. The Pro Mods really deserve TV time.

Not wrong. There were an uncanny number 6.66's then you could tell right off the line it was going to be a steller run.

Am really enjoying the races and hope the weather stays ok (i'm visiting from Oz).

I've thought all along that the turbos had serious potential in Pro Mod.

The problem is, I'm sure the sanctioning organizations that are in control of the power/weight rulesmaking, are under a lot of pressure from the owners of positive displacement-blown cars (and NOS cars) to quash this fledgeling movement (Moran-Personett-Jensen) before these guys get the clutch figured out.

"Politics."

If these turbo cars start running consistently quick (they're already "fast"), I'd look for them to pick up some weight from the "legislators" before they can initialize a pattern of qualifying well and going rounds.

Just my 2-cents...

Bill

I've thought all along that the turbos had serious potential in Pro Mod.

The problem is, I'm sure the sanctioning organizations that are in control of the power/weight rulesmaking, are under a lot of pressure from the owners of positive displacement-blown cars (and NOS cars) to quash this fledgeling movement (Moran-Personett-Jensen) before these guys get the clutch figured out.

"Politics."

If these turbo cars start running consistently quick (they're already "fast"), I'd look for them to pick up some weight from the "legislators" before they can initialize a pattern of qualifying well and going rounds.

Just my 2-cents...

Bill

I bet they'd limit Turbo size before anything else if that were the case!

The incrementals are:

60 FT - .985
330 FT - 2.615
660 Ft - 3.885
Speed - 197.08
1000 FT - 4.962
ET - 5.872
Speed - 246.89

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back