Prayers Needed - Super Stock Legend Al Olster (2 Viewers)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
I just received the following email from Albert's wife, Donna. Please keep Al, Donna and their family, in your thoughts and prayers. Jackee.

Hi Jackee,

Al is very sick. after his bout with pneumonia is has been determined his has heart failure and possible renal failure too.
He is scheduled for a defibulator-pacemaker implant tomorrow afternoon.

He is in St Joseph's hospital, Paterson.

If you could notify his friends on one of your lists for prayers or cards I would appreciate it.

I'll call you tonight when I get home from the hospital.

Thanks, Love, Donna

Jackee, I don't know Al or Donna, but please let her know that I also had pneumonia and conjestive heart failure some three years ago. It left me with a very weak heart. In December, I received a defibrilator/pacemaker. It's a very simple operation, with quick recovery. Pneumonia takes a long time from which to recovery. I hope & pray Al has a complete recovery.

Jackee, I don't know Al or Donna, but please let her know that I also had pneumonia and conjestive heart failure some three years ago. It left me with a very weak heart. In December, I received a defibrilator/pacemaker. It's a very simple operation, with quick recovery. Pneumonia takes a long time from which to recovery. I hope & pray Al has a complete recovery.

Pat, thanks so much for sharing your personal experience.
I spoke with Donna last night, and she said that in addition to the pacemaker he is also getting the defibrilator this afternoon. Al's been treated for diabetes for years, but feel the kidney problem is related to the heart condition. He has been heavily sedated as a precaution to injury, as he hs become very agitated.

Thank you for your prayers and I will forward your message to Donna right now!

Pat, Donna asked me to thank you so much. She said that makes her feel a bit better. If you will email me at [email protected]
I will give you her email address if you'd like to share with her directly. If not, ok, but I won't be online pretty soon.

Jackee

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back