Pomona TF entries (2 Viewers)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
Being really bored (thankfully Div 7 race is only two weeks away!), I was speculating about this. If you take the current list of ten and add Del, Grubbie, Doug, Torrence and possibly Chrisman & Haddock (not really sure what he is doing) you do get 16 cars. Of course, the Greek and/or Luigi could show up.
Any thoughts on who might fill the field?

Lucas
Langdon
Kalitta
Grubnic
Worsham
Haddock
Chrisman
Vandergriff
Foley
....maybe the Greek

you could be looking at 20+ entries

Last edited:
You can scratch Haddock off that list based on what his NHRA blog stated. Now that he is based out of Texas, he can't afford to go to Pomona and then cross the country to Gainesville 2 weeks later, so it sounds like the Gators will bne his first race. Hope he keeps at it. Seems like a good guy and has alot of heart and desire.

...Haddock (not really sure what he is doing)...

Here is a quote from Terry's blog on NHRA.com dated January 11th

...I know everyone is wondering what is going on with the race cars. To be honest I must say as of today it’s not looking good for us to go to Pomona. While we would love to go we don’t want to make anymore bad decisions. Terry said we have to grow up and be adults even though Nitro racing is like a drug and he is definitely an addict. We were suppose to have a meeting with a sponsor but it has been pushed back to the end of the month. We have some renderings that will be posted as soon as it is final with our sponsor.

any of the europe or australia guys still have equipment in L.A.?

Last edited:
Still don't get why the tour goes from Pomona to Gainesville, then ALL the way back to Vegas. It would save everyone so much money to have Vegas follow Pomona. Am I missing something?

Still don't get why the tour goes from Pomona to Gainesville, then ALL the way back to Vegas. It would save everyone so much money to have Vegas follow Pomona. Am I missing something?

I'm sure this is going to affect a number of racers, especially those from the east coast.

This schedule might have to do with racing events (NHRA, NASCAR, etc) overlapping each other.

I know this has nothing to do with the TF entries, but whats the deal with WJ and KJ in the pro stock ranks, they're not on the entry list yet. Whats the scoop with them?

I know this has nothing to do with the TF entries, but whats the deal with WJ and KJ in the pro stock ranks, they're not on the entry list yet. Whats the scoop with them?

They're both on the list. But no mention of the new sponsor they were supposed to have for 2011

They're both on the list. But no mention of the new sponsor they were supposed to have for 2011

Appears the business plan of reported sponsor may have been a little flawed. I had questions about how a business that rented garage space to performance enthusiasts in Salt Lake City could generate enough revenue to support two P/S teams. :rolleyes:

In Funny Car, I see that Grant Downing is driving for Worsham Racing.....is Chuck tuning that car? Just curious....out there having a little fun?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back