Pomona Photos (1 Viewer)

NHRAMike

Nitro Member
Here are my pics from all four days of the 2006 NHRA Finals.

Thursday:

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:

Click on each picture for the gallery of that day's action.
Thanks for looking, and I hope you enjoy them.

Peace to all,
Mike Cornelius a.k.a. NHRAMike

Uh oh!

All I'm getting are tiny thumbnails that aren't clickable. Dunno what the deal is Mike. Any suggestions?

Hmmmmm, I don't know what the problem is, I tried it a few minutes ago, and every thumbnail I clicked on opened up the larger picture. Maybe you could try the slideshow feature and see if that works?

Jean, I am changing your name...

...to Mr. Jean-ious! Thanks for the link man!

Mike, great pics, thanks!

Bob

Great Photos Mike! We should have met! I will be at the winters , Will you?

I already have my tickets ordered, just not sure if I'll go down on Thursday or Friday. I've always wondered why we've never met up, especially with you living so close to the track, but I'm looking forward to meeting you.
I wonder if there are any other Maters who share the same common name.

See ya' in February!
Mike Cornelius
a.k.a. NHRAMike

Thanks for all the compliments everyone. Sometimes I think I go a bit overboard in posting most of my pics (perhaps I suffer from obsessive-compulsive disorder!) but I try to give a feel of what's happening for all of those who can't make it there.

Thanks for posting them! Great photos from the perfect location I thought.

Rapid

On Thursday I was up in the stands at the 1000' cone, and on Friday thru Sunday I sit in the front row of the section from where the tow rigs come up the return road and under the grandstands for an unobstructed view of the action
i.e. NOBODY'S BIG-ASS HEAD STANDING UP IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!

Once again, thanks for looking
Peace,
Mike Cornelius
a.k.a NHRAMike

Super job on the Pic's Mike. Glad you were able to stick around and hang out a bit in the winners circle with us Sunday evening. If all goes well I may see you in Feb.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back