Pomona 1 Debrief (1 Viewer)

Television: Was anyone else bored before TF Rd. 1 was over? Same ol' everything- teams, comments, quips, interviews, cars, winners...

And I see NHRA has played it "safe' with the same camera positions, and the director in the truck calling to their comfort level (poor/weak). And still 30 seconds of the car getting off the track, but the race stats are on-screen for less time than the race itself. The RT/ET/MPH info gives people a chance to digest the race that just happened (with its 800 camera cuts for three tenths of a second each...), which, IMO, would allow even the casual fan a better understanding than even the commentators can offer (fact vs. opinion).

If this is what is to be expected for the rest of the season, I'll just wait for the results on Twitter- no 3 minute commercial breaks there.

The results are also so small as well.

there was a great crowd on friday,got in for 40.00 dollars ,with the military discount,parking was 15.00. try to go to a ball game for that.

Where did you park on Friday for $15? Special military discount?
I was there for Friday qualifying and the posted parking rate was $25; $30 for pitside parking.

Where did you park on Friday for $15? Special military discount?
I was there for Friday qualifying and the posted parking rate was $25; $30 for pitside parking.
general was 15 ,preferred 25 and pit side 30, i got about 10 dollars off general admission in to the race just my showing my va card.cool deal

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back