Police to reunite for Grammy gig (1 Viewer)

I may actually watch the grammy's just to see that. When they played at the Rock and Roll hall of fame it was pretty darned good.

Sting, real name Gordon Sumner was born in Wallsend a suburb of Newcastle Upon Tyne, England which is the city only one mile from my apartment. He was a teacher before he became a rock star.

You know a Police tour will follow. I don't know why these bands quit for so long and them come back. Egos I guess. They lose a lot of time they could be making good music.

You know a Police tour will follow. I don't know why these bands quit for so long and them come back. Egos I guess. They lose a lot of time they could be making good music.

lt doesn't always happen, Cream disbanded in 1969 but reformed a couple of years ago. They played three nights at the Royal Albert Hall, London, but no tour - they said they would tour America but so far no dates have been announced.

Q. What do strong coffee and Ginger Baker have in common?

A. They both suck without Cream.

:D

Last edited:
Q. What do strong coffee and Ginger Baker have in common?

A. They both suck without Cream.

:D

LMAO!:D
those police guys made some darned good music in their dayz.
'ghost in machine' is my fav. album. ('invisible sun' for specific song)
i'll try and catch them on grammies too.

Ya like that one, huh? I got a million of 'em and I'll be here all week! :D
How about this one:

Q. How do you know when a female lead singer has arrived at your house?

A. The knock is rushed, and she doesn't know when to come in.

<rimshot>

Back to the thread...
I saw The Police in either Fall of 81 or Spring of 82... that was way too many brain cells ago to remember precisely. I do remember it was a cool show though. They toured with actual brass players instead of doing all those parts with a synth (or synths as would be the case back then) and pulled it all off very well, that much I do remember.

I saw them in '82 and it was by far, the most horrific concert experience of my life. Even worse than seeing Phil Collins while dating my Wife (for the sole purpose of getting in her pants :D)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back