Pixelation during Phoenix race? Or is it me (1 Viewer)

Rick the Rocket

Nitro Member
I watched the race on FS1 but... My neighbor is a Tommy Johnson fan and came over after the race. I was trying to show him Tommy's 2nd round explosion and it is badly pixelated on NHRA.TV. Can anyone confirm this? I have tried both ROKU and a web browser.

I watched the replay on Monday and had the same issue. Thought it was at my end so rebooted everything and tried Sat qual to see if that would work property and it did. Threfore consider it a problem "in the NHRA.tv truck" which rectified itself some minutes later. Highly annoying tho'

if it was very windy it can effect the broadcasts, much like the fires last year.

I thought the problem was my internet speed until I tried it on a faster speed and it Didn't make any diff. I also have MLB that we get live streaming on the computer so we can get local games and don't have the same problem as NHRA.TV.

I have had issues with it pixelating at random times - and this is on a 150mbps Cable connection. Personally, I think they may have underundestimated the bandwidth they needed to handle all the people watching the stream.

Samuel in this case I believe the problem is before the recording of the video. If you watch the master is pixelated, the number of users has no effect on it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back